If you are a Cartoon lover, then you would love Cartoon HD app because it lets you to watch Cartoon shows totally for free. Are you using this app on your Android device? Looking for an easy way to install Cartoon HD on your computer? If yes is your for both queries, then you are on the right page. Here, you can find out how to download Cartoon HD for PC and install it on your Windows computer.
By following the simple procedure given here, you will be able to install Cartoon HD on all computers with the following Windows operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. Let’s take a look at the features of this app before jumping straight into the tutorial.
Cartoon HD App Features
1) Watch Cartoon Shows In HD Quality: You can watch your favorite Cartoon shows and movies in high-definition quality using this app. Also, you don’t have to pay a dime for watching Cartoons.
2) Download Cartoons Shows For Offline Viewing: Cartoon HD app lets you download Cartoon TV shows and movies thereby letting you to watching them even when you don’t have an internet connection.
3) Huge Library: The video library of Cartoon HD Android application is enormous, i.e., it contains almost all the Cartoon shows shown on TV.
4) Fewer Commercials: Unlike other apps, Cartoon HD app doesn’t show too many commercials while you watch Cartoons.
5) Quick Buffering: Since this app allows quick buffering, you don’t have to wait for watching Cartoons. As soon as you click on your favorite Cartoon show, you can watch it without any delay.
Steps To Download Cartoon HD For PC
Let’s find out how to download Cartoon HD for PC and install it on your Windows computer.
Step 1: To run Android apps on your PC, you will need an Android emulator. Although there are plenty of Android emulators available out there, I would recommend you to download and install Bluestacks. To do that, go to the homepage of Bluestacks emulator and click on “Download Bluestacks“.
Step 2: Now bluestacks offline installer will be downloaded to your computer. Once downloaded, click on “Bluestacks.exe” to launch its installation wizard. In the installation wizard window, click on “Next” as shown in the screenshot below.
Step 3: Now you will be asked to “Select Bluestacks Data Location” to save the Android apps data in your computer. By default, it will be set as C:\ProgramData but you can change the location as per your wish.
Step 4: In the next window, tick the boxes next to “App Store Access” and “Application Communications” and click “Install“.
Step 5: Now bluestacks will be installed in your computer and once the process is finished, you will get “Installation Completed” message as shown below.
Step 6: Next, you will need to configure Bluestacks on your Windows computer. To do that, launch Bluestacks window. You will see the option “Sign In With Google” as shown below. Click on it and sign in using your Gmail account.
Step 7: Now in the bluestacks “Welcome” screen, choose your language and click “Next“.
Step 8: Again you will be asked to sign in using your Google account. Once done, follow the on-screen instructions and finish setting up Bluestacks Android emulator.
Step 9: Now download Cartoon HD APK file to your computer. Once done, launch Bluestacks window in your computer and click on “Install APK” button. Next, choose the download “CartoonHD.apk” file to install Cartoon HD app in your computer.
Step 10: Within a minute or two, Cartoon HD will be installed on your computer, and you will get the “Cartoon HD has been installed“.
That’s it. Now you have installed Cartoon HD app in your computer using Bluestacks.
Go ahead and watch your favorite Cartoon TV shows and movies for free on your Windows computer using Bluestacks.
If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments.