In the last two years, plenty of free movie apps has come to the market. Playbox HD is one of them, and it has been downloaded by millions of movie lovers around the world. But, using your smartphone to watch movies via Playbox HD at work is an impossible task. So, do you want to use Playbox HD on your PC? If yes is your answer, you are on the right page as I have given a tutorial to download Playbox HD for PC.
Follow the instructions given here carefully to download Playbox HD for PC. Once downloaded, you can install Playbox HD on any Windows PC and watch movies, TV shows, etc., totally for free.
Features Of Playbox HD
The following are the features of Playbox HD app that make it stand out from the crowd of free streaming apps.
1) Simple UI: Playbox HD comes with a simple user interface. You can easily browse this app to find your favorite TV or anime shows because of its simple navigation.
2) Less Buffering Time: Unlike other free streaming apps, Playbox HD doesn’t buffer too long, i.e., you can watch anime movies, Hollywood TV shows, etc., without waiting too long.
3) High Definition Videos: Playbox HD contains only HD videos, i.e., all the movies, TV shows, Cartoons, funny clips and other video content available in this app are high-definition quality videos.
4) Kids Mode: Using Kids Mode in Playbox HD, kids can watch their favorite Cartoon shows for free. Parents also don’t have to worry about their Children watching matured content when using Kids mode.
5) Wide Rage Of Video Content: Playbox HD is the only app that offers a broad range of free video contents including Hollywood movies, original TV series, TV shows, anime movies, anime shows, Cartoons and funny clips.
Let’s find out how you can download and install Playbox HD on your Windows PC.
Tutorial To Download Playbox HD For PC
By following this tutorial, you will be able to download and install Popcorn Time Android app on all versions of Windows operating system including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
Step 1: To run Android apps on your PC, you will need an Android emulator. Although there are plenty of Android emulators available out there, I would recommend you to download and install Bluestacks. To do that, go to the homepage of Bluestacks emulator and click on “Download Bluestacks“.
Step 2: Now bluestacks offline installer will be downloaded to your computer. Once downloaded, click on “Bluestacks.exe” to launch its installation wizard. In the installation wizard window, click on “Next” as shown in the screenshot below.
Step 3: Now you will be asked to “Select Bluestacks Data Location” to save the Android apps data in your computer. By default, it will be set as C:\ProgramData but you can change the location as per your wish.
Step 4: In the next window, tick the boxes next to “App Store Access” and “Application Communications” and click “Install“.
Step 5: Now bluestacks will be installed in your computer and once the process is finished, you will get “Installation Completed” message as shown below.
Step 6: Next, you will need to configure Bluestacks on your Windows computer. To do that, launch Bluestacks window. You will see the option “Sign In With Google” as shown below. Click on it and sign in using your Gmail account.
Step 7: Now in the bluestacks “Welcome” screen, choose your language and click “Next“.
Step 8: Again you will be asked to sign in using your Google account. Once done, follow the on-screen instructions and finish setting up Bluestacks Android emulator.
Step 9: Now download Playbox HD APK file to your computer. Once done, launch Bluestacks window in your computer and click on “Install APK” button. Next, choose the download “com.baby.playboxhd.apk” file to install Playbox HD app on your computer.
Step 10: Within a minute or two, Popcorn Time will be installed on your computer, and you will get the “Playbox HD has been installed“.
That’s it. Now you have installed Playbox HD app on your computer using Bluestacks.
Go ahead and watch new Hollywood movies, Cartoons, TV shows, anime movies, funny clips and anime shows, etc., for free on the Windows computer using Bluestacks.
If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments.