Are you using Sky HD free movies app on your Android device? If yes are you looking for a way to run this app on your Windows computer? If yes is your answer again, you are in the right page. Here I have provided a tutorial to download Sky HD for PC and install it in your Windows based computer.
By following the tutorial given in this page, you will be able to install and run Sky HD free movies app on the following versions of Windows operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
Before moving on to the tutorial, let’s take a look at some of the features of Sky HD Android app.
Sky HD Features
1) High Definition Movies & TV Shows: Sky HD app allows you to watch movies and TV shows in high-definition i.e., 720p and 1080p. Apart from this, it also provides 360p video resolution for users with slow internet connection.
2) Download TV Shows And Movies: Like Show box and other free entertainment apps, Sky HD allows you to download movies and TV shows available in its video library for offline viewing.
3) Chromecast Supported: This app is Chromecast supported i.e., you can stream this app via Chromecast and watch your favorite movies or TV shows on a bigger TV screen.
4) Supports All Android Versions: Unlike other free movies app, Sky HD supports Android devices using all versions of Android operating system making it to stand-out among the pack.
5) Easy Navigation: You can find your favorite TV shows and movies easily on this app because of its simple navigation and user interface.
Steps To Download Sky HD For PC
Let’s find out how to download Sky HD for PC and install it on your Windows computer.
Step 1: To run Android apps on your PC, you will need an Android emulator. Although there are plenty of Android emulators available out there, I would recommend you to download and install Bluestacks. To do that, go to the homepage of Bluestacks emulator and click on “Download Bluestacks“.
Step 2: Now bluestacks offline installer will be downloaded to your computer. Once downloaded, click on “Bluestacks.exe” to launch its installation wizard. In the installation wizard window, click on “Next” as shown in the screenshot below.
Step 3: Now you will be asked to “Select Bluestacks Data Location” to save the Android apps data in your computer. By default, it will be set as C:\ProgramData but you can change the location as per your wish.
Step 4: In the next window, tick the boxes next to “App Store Access” and “Application Communications” and click “Install“.
Step 5: Now bluestacks will be installed in your computer and once the process is finished, you will get “Installation Completed” message as shown below.
Step 6: Next, you will need to configure Bluestacks on your Windows computer. To do that, launch Bluestacks window. You will see the option “Sign In With Google” as shown below. Click on it and sign in using your Gmail account.
Step 7: Now in the bluestacks “Welcome” screen, choose your language and click “Next“.
Step 8: Again you will be asked to sign in using your Google account. Once done, follow the on-screen instructions and finish setting up Bluestacks Android emulator.
Step 9: Now download Sky HD APK file to your computer. Once done, launch Bluestacks window in your computer and click on “Install APK” button. Next, choose the download “Sky_HD.apk” file to install Sky HD app in your computer.
Step 10: Within a minute or two, Sky HD will be installed in your computer and you will get the “Sky HD has been installed“.
That’s it. Now you have installed Sky HD app in your computer using Bluestacks.
Go ahead and watch your favorite movies, TV shows, etc., for free on your Windows computer using Bluestacks.
If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments.